Pennsylvania State Police
PA Department of Corrections - Inmate Locator
Megan's Law Registry for Pennsylvania
PA Attorney General
McKean County Bad Check Restitution Program
Pennsylvania Commission on Crime and Delinquency
CASE LOOKUP- Instructions for looking up your court case using the Pennsylvania Unified Judicial System WEB Portal
Unfortunately because the District Attorney's Office case information is not
considered "public", we cannot give you case information or a final disposition, on your, or any other criminal case. By following the instructions below you may obtain much of the same information about pending or closed cases that a visit to the Clerk of Courts Office would provide.
1. Opening the portal through the link below will place you on the common pleas court docket sheet page.
Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts (AOPC)
2. Find the drop down window that says search type and chose Participant Name.
3. When the page refreshes, there will be a space to enter the Participant Name and select McKean County.
4. Once you enter the name and county, click search and the information about the case will appear.
5. Move you cursor over the blue magnifying glass icon at the left hand side of the line and then click Docket Sheet when it appears.
6. The docket sheet will then open allowing you to scroll through and view past court dates and actions and upcoming court dates and actions.
Please keep in mind that it can take up to approximately two to four weeks from the day of the preliminary hearing for the computer record to be generated.